Always Been You

Once in a dream ..
i hope i take you at my dream, i wanna you beside me even just dream ..
i hope you can be a stars like a rainbow. and we'll shine. take apart at most of my life.
and actually you've get that place. in my deep of heart, in a comfort place which never change.
your eyes always melt me. your smile is a light in my thousand dark. see your back is own energy for me .. a million wind like bring me in the best heart of you. your fight like a street wide open to bring me be the best of my self, my life. You make me strong of many problem and you give me an own point of my life.
But during the time,
day by day, month by month.. you change, and me too
but maybe my wrong, my attitude that can't make you comfortable. and at the same time, you found a better person. your wrong that you cant keep your heart. you give her an occasion, you let her come in your day. And finally you hurt me ! yeah ..
How love i'm you'll never know, and i wait you to finish this relationship. and the time was come !
i knew your eyes say goodbye .. but i didn't strong to saw it !
I am angry ! but i willing you go .. my tears had been exhausted.
And always wait the time to recover my hurt. (always)
Cause it's always been you :") {}

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Belajar Ikhlas ~

Biarkanlah aku pergi ~ #DuniaJilbab

Puisi Perpisahan PPL X-Mipa2